Friday, February 10, 2012

Hello friends and family!

Yes, this post is entitled "Rebecca in Thailand," and no, I am not in Thailand yet (that would be February 15). However, I wanted to have a little test run to make sure this is working and to also keep everyone up-to-date on how packing is going!! Yay, excited right?! I am new to the world of blogging and it would be quite a let-down to get to Thailand, with everyone SUPER excited to read my first epic post and then...it doesn't work (did you feel the excitement building there and then-WHAM! it went flat...yeah, that's what I don't want to happen, hence the test run).

So, packing...I'm going to post for everyone a little test-run picture to show just how GREAT packing is going:

yea...but for those of you that know me, this should not come as a surprise--simply the fact that I am thinking of packing already should give me at least 10 bonus points. This picture really just says it all, so I'm done here. Talk to everyone soon!

4 comments:

  1. Yay Bec Bec! I love you!!!!!!! Have a wonderful time...I miss you already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so thrilled to see a post already and you haven't even left!! I am amazed at your fortitude...you haven't even left yet and you are already THINKING of packing. Sigh. That was a sigh of proudness, bee tee dubs. I can't wait for you to leave so we can see more posts, I MEAN, I'm so sad, don't go!

    Love,
    Your favorite person, Seth, I mean, Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yoooo bec!!! how's it goingg?? miss youuu girlie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rebecca, you should update us so we know that you made it safely and are currently not being sold into slavery.

    ReplyDelete